About me – I am a sewist, instructor, speaker, and freelance writer who loves fashion and sewing. I love teaching sewing techniques for a fabulous high end look garment.
My special gifts are helping people get the fit they desire from their sewing experience and teaching newbie sewists how to make garments that have a high-end retail look. You can be stylish and fashion forward at any age, it’s just a matter of fit and proportion.
I recently placed 5th in the PBS Create TV 2020 Craft Challenge out of nearly 100 entries across the country.
Find Us At:
You can join us on many different forums:
- Our Private Facebook group: Sewing #MeMade Clothes With Sandi
- YouTube: Barrett’s Custom Design Sew What’s Fabulous
- Follow Our Blog: Barrett’s Custom Design
- Our Sew Alongs: Sewing With Sandi Sunday Sew Along Video Series – Denim Jacket
- Follow Us on Instagram: @Sewing_With_Sandi
- Pinterest: Sewing With Sandi
- Group and private (even Zoom) classes on sewing, fit, pattern design, and wardrobe planning.
- Group and private fabric shopping trips in New York City’s Garment District. A group shopping trip to London is planned for 2022.
- Content creation based on sewing and fashion for blogs, social media, and webpages.
- Work with designers and inventors facilitating prototype samples.
- Transform Wedding Dresses into heirloom Baptismal Gowns.
- Test patterns reporting critical errors prior to printing.
- A Conference speaker with a focus on Women Owned Small Business, Fast and Slow Fashion and Ecological Consequences, Starting a Thriving Craft Business, and Starting a Successful Blogging Career.
I have worked with the following companies in the industry and beyond.
I Look Forward To Working With You
Feel free to contact me if you have questions about me and the services I provide or to discuss collaborating as it relates to your sewing and crafting business at email@example.com