I would love to hear your partnership ideas! I would be happy to discuss partnering to create amazing content for sewers, travelers and food and wine lovers everywhere.
Below are some examples of the ways I am available to partner with your brand I are open to new ideas too!
- Social Media Posts – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Sponsored Blog Posts
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Event Appearance and Live Social Sharing
- Speaker Engagements
- Video Creation
- TV Brand Representation
- Instagram Takeovers
- Pinterest Campaigns
I have collaborated with the following groups:
- Fabric Place Basement
- Threads Magazine
- Minerva Crafts
- The Sewcialst Blog
396 Berlin Road, Marlborough, MA * firstname.lastname@example.org * 508.202.2684
Travel, Food, Wine, and Bespoke Fashion
Marketing Collateral Web Content Creation
WordPress Pinterest – 45K monthly views
Instagram – 3.2K followers Linked In – 1.0K connections Affiliate Marketing Facebook
Blog Content Editing
Public Speaking SEO Best Practices
Google and Microsoft Platforms Time Management
- TravelAwaits.com (8/2019 – Present) Writing two to six travel articles per month based on personal travel pitches and research travel articles requested. Articles range from 700-1500 words.
- World Wide Navigators (2/2019 – 8/2019) Part of a ghost writing cohort that produced over 500 assigned educational and ecological, seven to ten day travel itineraries.
- Marlborough Regional Chamber of Commerce (7/2019 – Present) Two month contract to interface with web provider to implement website revamp, including writing collateral and implementing a social media plan. Ongoing content and social media as needed.
- Barrett’s Custom Design (1/2017 – Present) Eclectic travel and fashion blog.
- Threads Magazine (1/2016-Present) Sewing pattern tester and reviewer.
- Immaculate Conception School, Advancement Director (7/2013 – 2/2018) responsible for all marketing collateral, communication with 5,000 constituents, annual report, photography, and social media content.
- Business Network International (BNI), Events Coordinator (2/2010 – 7/2013) Project manager for website content, corporate events, member trainings, and monthly newsletters to 3,000 members.
Awards and Memberships:
- North American Travel Journalist Association – Media Member
- Toastmasters International – Triple Crown Award, Distinguished Toastmaster
- Bentley University – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Marlborough Chamber of Commerce – 2018 Board of Directors