I am a sewist, instructor, speaker, and freelance writer who loves fashion and sewing.
My special gifts are helping people get the fit they desire from their sewing experience and teaching newbie sewists how to make garments that have a high-end retail look. You can be stylish and fashion forward at any age, it’s just a matter of fit and proportion.
What I Offer
- I offer group and private (even Zoom) classes on sewing, fit, pattern design, and wardrobe planning.
- I lead groups and private fabric shopping trips in New York City’s Garment District.
- I offer content creation based on sewing and fashion for blogs, social media, and webpages.
- I work with designers and inventors facilitating prototype samples.
- I transform Wedding Dresses ino heirloom Baptismal Gowns.
- I test patterns looking for critical errors prior to printing.
- I am a conference speaker with a focus on Women Owned Small Business, Fast and Slow Fashion and Ecological Consequences, Starting a Thriving Craft Business, and Starting a Successful Blogging Career.
Who I Have Worked With
I have worked with the following companies in the industry and beyond.
I Look Forward To Working With You
I am happy to discuss collaborating with you as it relates to your sewing and crafting business. You can contact me at email@example.com